Publications in 2010
Ishida & Matsubara Laboratory, Department of Social Informatics, Kyoto University
1. Toru Ishida Ed. Culture and Computing: Computing and Communication for Crosscultural Interaction. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 6259, Springer-Verlag, November, 2010.
1. Yuu Nakajima, Shohei Yamane, Hiromitsu Hattori. Multi-model based Simulation Platform for Urban Traffic Simulation. The 13th International Conference on Principles of Practice in Multi-Agent Systems (PRIMA-2010), Kolkata, India, November 15th, 2010.
2. Makoto Nakatsuji, Yasuhiro Fujiwara, Akimichi Tanaka, Toshio Uchiyama, Ko Fujimura and Toru Ishida. Classical Music for Rock Fans? Novel Recommendations for Expanding User Interests. ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM-10), pp.949-958, October 29th, 2010.
3. Makoto Nakatsuji, Yasuhiro Fujiwara, Akimichi Tanaka, Tadasu Uchiyama and Toru Ishida. Recommendations over Domain Specific User Graphs. European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI-10), pp. 607-612, August 19th, 2010.
4. Hautasaari, A. (2010). Machine Translation Effects on Group Interaction: An Intercultural Collaboration Experiment. 3rd international conference on intercultural collaboration (ICIC 2010), pp. 69 - 78). ACM., August 19th, 2010. (pdf, 713KB)
5. Masahiro Tanaka, Yohei Murakami, Donghui Lin and Toru Ishida. Service Supervision for Service-oriented Collective Intelligence. IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC-10), pp.154-161, July 7th, 2010. (pdf, 8532KB)
6. Yohei Murakami, Naoki Miyata and Toru Ishida. Market-Based QoS Control for Voluntary Services. IEEE International Conference on Services Computing (SCC-10), pp. 30-377, July 7th, 2010. (pdf, 9815KB)
7. Arif Bramantoro, Ulrich Sch_fer and Toru Ishida. Towards an Integrated Architecture for Composite Language Services and Components. International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC-10), May 21st, 2010. (pdf, 439KB)
8. Yohei Murakami, Lin Donghui, Masahiro Tanaka, Takao Nakaguchi and Toru Ishida. Language Service Management with the Language Grid. International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC-10), May 21st, 2010. (pdf, 5408KB)
9. Donghui Lin, Yoshiaki Murakami, Toru Ishida, Yohei Murakami and Masahiro Tanaka. Composing Human and Machine Translation Services: Language Grid for Improving Localization Processes. International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC-10), May 19th, 2010. (pdf, 496KB)
10. Toru Ishida. The Language Grid for Intercultural Collaboration. Web Science Conference (WebSci-10), April 27th, 2010. (pdf, 343KB)
11. Toru Ishida, Rieko Inaba, Yohei Murakami, Tomohiro Shigenobu, Donghui Lin and Masahiro Tanaka. The Language Grid: Creating Customized Multilingual Environments. International Conference on Global Interoperability for Language Resources (ICGL-10), January 19th, 2010. (pdf, 680KB)
1. Julien Bourdon, Guillaume Feuillade, Andreas Herzig, Emiliano Lorini. Trust in complex actions. ECAI 2010: 1037-1038. August 19th, 2010.
2. Hiromitsu Hattori, Yuu Nakajima, and Toru Ishida. Modeling Individual Driving Behaviors for Multiagent Traffic Simulation. Workshop on Agents in Traffic and Transportation (ATT-10), pp. 5-12, May 11th, 2010.
3. Mario Paolucci and Hitomitsu Hattori. Traffic Simulations with Emotional Effects: A Proposal for Core Affect Contagion. Workshop on Agents in Traffic and Transportation (ATT-10), pp. 97-102, May 11th, 2010.
4. Hiromichi Araki, Shigeo Matsubara and Yuko Sakurai. Analysis of an Internet Auction Market where Ascending Auction and Fixed Price Selling Simultaneously Exist. Web Science Conference 2010 (WebSci'10), Poster Session, Proceedings of the WebSci'10: Society On-Line, WSRI, Raleigh, North Carolina, USA, April 26th, 2010. (pdf, 876KB)
5. Toru Ishida and Yohei Murakami. Federated Operation for Service-Oriented Language Resource Sharing. FLaReNet Forum, Position Paper, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, February 12th, 2010. (pdf, 353KB)
6. Mika Yasuoka, Toru Ishida, Yohei Murakami, Donghui Lin, Masahiro Tanaka and Rieko Inaba. Supporting Local Jargon in Multilingual Collaboration. International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW-10), demo session, pp.553-554, February 8th, 2010. (pdf, 56KB)
1. Toru Ishida. Intercultural Collaboration Using Machine Translation. IEEE Internet Computing, pp. 26_28, 2010. (pdf, 249KB)